Return to In-Person Worship on April 11th
We are pleased to announce that you are invited to join us for in-person worship beginning Sunday, April 11th. Please review and keep the following safety protocols in mind when you return to worship.
Entering the church for Sunday Worship
· All worshipers will be required to wear masks and practice physical distancing.
· Worshipers should enter the church thru the Entrance on West State Street
· A greeter will provide hand sanitizer for use upon entry and exit
· Upon entering visitors will be signed in to a logbook by a greeter
· Congregants should practice physical distancing and refrain from hugging, shaking hands, etc.
· Congregants will be asked to sit as family groups in the designated pews
Changes to Worship:
· Remain seated and utilize sign language to pass the peace
· Offering plates will be placed by door and on the window sills
· Music will be instrumental only
· Communion will be celebrated with individual cups and bread
Exiting the Building
· At the conclusion of the service, worshipers will be dismissed row by row
Please Note:If you are not feeling well (especially if you are experiencing a fever or cough or if you have had COVID-19 symptoms or a positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days), please do not attend worship. We will be uploading a prerecorded abbreviated service (call to worship, opening prayer, scripture reading, sermon and blessing) which will premiere at 10 am on our Facebook page. A full recording of the service will be uploaded to our YouTube Channel later in the day.
While we hope to bring back our Staffed Nursery, Sunday School and Coffee Hour soon, we will not be offering these at this time.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Any questions you many contact Pastor Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our prerecorded worship services will be available on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/preslow.org
and on our YouTube channel
Thank you - be safe and healthy!